Are you an independent food and drink business based in Bristol looking to increase sales and improve your customer loyalty? Well, you’ve definitely come to the right place.
We wanted to make the signing up process really simple for you, so we have created easy to follow step-by-step guide to help get you on your way! You will basically be able to become a Partner AND create your page in less than 10 minutes, all on your own!!
Right, here we go.
1. Choose a Partnership plan here
You can choose either to pay monthly (you can cancel anytime!) or yearly.
2. Once you’ve selected your desired Partnership plan, you will be taken to the Partnership Checkout page.
Fill in all the details, press submit, and check out. You should then see a confirmation page telling you that you’re officially a Partner.
3. Now to login to your dashboard.
There are 2 ways to access your dashboard easily through pages ‘Partner Library’ and ‘Partner Login’.
4. You can use Partner Library as your marketing encyclopedia as well as to login to your dashboard.
You will be able to find plenty of useful things that will help you run your food and drink business to its best ability on this page. We will also be updating it daily so make sure to keep a look out!
5. Once you login, press on ‘Add My Partner Page’
Tada! You’ve made it to your dashboard. This will be where all magic happens. Soon, we will be adding even more functions to this like an analytics area so you have the ability to track & scan the card and see how many views you’ve got on your page. Anyway, let’s get your partner page sorted.
6. A window will open up a form and all you need to do is fill it in.
This should be very straight forward as there are detailed instructions under each section. If you are unsure, not to worry. Try and fill it to your best ability and our team will review it before it’s published.
7. Once you reach the end of the form, don’t forget to send us your menu and 3-5 photos to email@example.com (if this applies to your business). Then, hit ‘Submit Partner Page’ and wait for us to review it.
Once you hit submit, we will be looking to review your page asap, so within 24-48 hours, your page will be live. We are currently working hard to improve our partner experiences and one of them is to get an uploading system in the dashboard so that you can change your banner pictures and update your menu as you please. This will be done in the next few weeks, so please bear with us for now.
8. Once your page is live, you can click on ‘Manage My Partner Page’ to edit or update your page.
You will receive an email letting you know that your page is live which means you can start editing and updating your page whenever you please!
9. Make use of the Partner Library.
As we mentioned above, you will be able to find plenty of useful things that will help you run your food and drink business to its best ability on this page. We will also be updating it daily so make sure to keep a look out!
10. Get in touch with our team anytime. We are here to help you as much as we can.
You will see this banner at the bottom of your dashboards and Partner Library posts so it’s easy for you to request or ask us anything. We’re more than happy to help – we don’t bite (unless it’s food!).