If you are an independent food and drink business based in Bristol and the South West, then this article would definitely help you with your application and find out what our criteria are on becoming a Foodiependent Partner.
If you are a Foodiependent member, this wouldn’t apply to you so much, but it may be of interest and certainly give you an understanding on how we choose our Foodiependent Partners!
The aims of Foodiependent Card
The aims of Foodiependent Card are to incentify food lovers and to also help them discover the best food and drink independent businesses based in Bristol and the South West! It means that, by being part of our platform, your business would be known as one of the best, which would increase your overall popularity, trust, and also enhance your brand too!
We fully encourage every independent business to give it a go and apply, as you just never know!! However, like any other process, please don’t be disheartened and take it personally if your application is rejected. We want you to know that you can still re-apply at any tim and we are here to support you and will do our best to give you tips and advice to help get you there!
What is the application process for Foodiependent Partners?
Application Process (Option 1):
1. You receive an official invite directly from us.
2. Partnership onboarding and page setup with our team.
3. You will receive marketing assets, partner certificates, social media content & more to promote our Partnership.
Application Process (Option 2):
1. You apply online through our website.
2. Our team will look into your application based on the criteria below (please note: we may request to try your products or swing by your venue to support your application and help with our decision).
3. You will receive your application decision. If it is successful, you will move on to the step 4.
4. Partnership onboarding and page setup with our team.
5. You will receive marketing assets, partner certificates, social media content & more to promote our Partnership.
All of our applications operate under a blind screening process.
To give you ultimate confidence and ensure our application process is fair, we operated under a ‘blind screening’ process, where we will not make any of our decisions based on your ethnic background, gender, names, education, age or personal interests of any kind.
What are the criteria in choosing Foodiependent Partners?
We base our decisions on many different aspects of any food and drink business! Such as:
– brand / website
– community / charity involvement
– food hygiene rating
– food awards
– friendliness / mood / welcome / front of house
– overall reviews / comments online
– social media prescence
– quality of products / food / presentation / service
– seasonality / use of local produce
… and more!
When an application comes in, our board of food judges will individually gather all the above information on the application. Once we’ve completed that, we will come together to discuss and approve as a panel whether the application is successful or not.
If you have other questions that you are unsure about, please feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you!