We’re super excited that Kotka Living has shared their recipe with us on how to make this delicious mouthwatering vegan recipe.
METTÄ’s Nettle Pesto is a delicious, nutritious and exciting alternative to your traditional pesto. It is so yummy and easy to prepare – just add some of your favourite vegetable oil and a splash of water to the Nettle Pesto mix, boil some pasta. Voila, that’s it.
Prep: 0-mins (ha!) | Cooking: 10-mins | Serving: 2
• METTÄ Nettle Pesto dry mix (2 tbsp ~ about 1/5 pouch)
• Vegetable oil (4 tbsp)
• Dry pasta in your shape of choice, we like to use Spaghetti (150g)
• Chives (optional)
• Vegan cheese (optional)
- Take the bag of METTÄ Nettle Pesto mix – give it a good shake and use a spoon to mix the contents thoroughly.
- Combine 2 tbsp Nettle Pesto mixture with 1-2 tbsp water and 4 tbsp of oil and mix well. Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes, while the pasta is boiling.
- Boil the spaghetti, until al dente, then drain and mix the nettle pesto into the hot pasta.
- Finish off with chopped chives and vegan cheese on top if you like.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!