We are all super excited for Bristol Craft Beer Festival that is happening on 11th – 12th September at Lloyds Amphitheatre in Bristol.
What’s included in your ticket:
- Entry to the event for your allotted session time – all the breweries, access to the street food bazaar, and music acts.
- A world of great beer – you’ll get to enjoy any of the beers and breweries you choose during the session.
- Love, knowledge and experience – all the breweries attend the festival themselves to pour their beer, meaning you can chat about the beer you’re drinking with the people who made it.
- Free Glass – A wonderful beer tasting glass. It’s yours to keep.
- Access to our festival app! Check out the breweries, food, and music line-up at the festival, plan what beers you want to drink, navigate around the festival with our map, and check out some of our awesome partners.
What’s NOT included in your ticket:
- Food – if you get hungry or want to try some of the amazing food with your beer, you’ll need to bring some extra money.Merchandise – we’ve got some great T-shirts available if you’d like to take something home.
Breweries – Line Up:
Arbor Ales, Bristol Beer Factory, Burnt Mill, Double-Barrelled, Electric Bear, The Five Points Brewing Co, Gipsy Hill, Good Chemistry Brewing, Left Handed Giant, Lost and Grounded, Moor Beer Co, New Bristol Brewery, Pressure Drop Brewing, Siren Craft Brew, The Kernel, Track Brewing, Verdant Brewing, Wild Beer Co, Wiper and True… & more!!
Music – Line Up:
Expect headliner music acts spinning the decks. Previous festivals saw the likes of Rodney P & Skitz, Barely Legal, Jamz Supernova, Dads on Drugs, DJ Yoda, Future Boogie Records, Norman Jay, Olugbenga (Metronomy) and many more!
Street Food – Line Up:
Asado, Eatchu, Murray May’s, Two Belly